Lys: Almost Pretty

|
So there is something bad in this paradise, as well. There always is, I suppose. There's only one real Paradise.

"I'll remember that."

She laughed when the girl half-complimented her. "Didn't think it was possible, did you? Oh, don't worry, I'm not offended or anything. I'm just glad to know it is still possible."

She gathered the gown in her own arms, kicking her old one before her. "Um, could I ask you to get that? I don't think I can manage both..."

Not good for much past rags now. But I'll tear some of the hem off to tie my hair. She wonders what to do with it, and decides braiding it is probably best. She'd hoped to do a little better, but it wouldn't be dry in time. She notes, with a little envy, the Guttersnipe's thick brown mane. That would be a wonder to do...

3 comments:

Jenny Freitag said...

Remember, she was a lady's maid. She knows all sorts of fancy ways to do hair.

*Imagines Guttersnipe in leopard-skin and fancy updo*

~Lys

Jenny Freitag said...

I really hate to leave it at that, but I'm not sure I'll have enough time to make a proper post before I need to head out. Hopefully I'll get something done tonight, but no promises. Until next time. ^.^

~Jenny

Jenny Freitag said...

I was afraid you'd say that...

Okay. I have to leave in about 45 minutes, and I still need dinner, etc., so I wouldn't be here much longer, anyway.

Post a Comment