Lys: Understanding

|
"Oh, I see." Aithne nodded. "Wulf said pretty much the same, but he phrased it a little differently. He said I'm scrawny and my fits make me look like a kicking rabbit." She supressed a smile. "What I find odd is that a man of Master Lucius's seeming uprightness should live under the shadow of Vortigern. Also..." She leaned in conspiratorially. "Is there any way I can get my hands on some rabbit to cook for supper? I've an idea, and even if it fails, it will do no one harm." Noting the look on the other girl's face, she leaned back. "I hope I'm not overstepping."

Suddenly she noticed another girl staring at her- by the expression she guessed it was Monica...

1 comment:

Jenny Freitag said...

Gosh. Upon re-read, that was quite a mouthful, Aithne!

~Lys

Post a Comment